Here at Back to Action Chiropractic Center, we understand how painful and frustrating injuries can be, especially for athletes who are suddenly sidelined from their favorite sport. That’s why we offer a comprehensive approach to injury treatment and prevention that is designed to get our patients back in the game as quickly as possible. Our goal is to improve spinal alignment while also restoring mobility and flexibility in any joints that may be suffering from inflammation or strain.
One of the most significant advantages is that chiropractor for athletes Lynnwood understands how to relieve aches and pains with non-invasive techniques that don’t require medication. But the advantages don’t stop there. Chiropractors also have a deep understanding of how the body works and how different types of injuries can impact overall mobility. As a result, they can develop customized treatment plans that speed up the healing process and help prevent future injuries.
Chiropractic care for athletes Lynnwood is often used as a first-line treatment for sports-related injuries, however, there are several other treatments that may be more effective. In fact, Chiropractic care for athletes Lynnwood is not only recommended by professional athletes but also by coaches, trainers, therapists, and other trainers and fitness enthusiasts.
Aside from boosting general health and wellness, chiropractic care provides a broad spectrum of benefits to help prevent sports injuries, such as:
- Increasing strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Soothing aches, pains, and strains
- Improving recovery time
- Reducing wear and tear on joints and muscles
- Lessening the risk of accidents and injury
The most common sporting injuries are:
- Shoulder injuries can be caused by overuse, poor posture, or stress.
- Knee injuries occur when a ligament is stretched too far or torn in an accident.
- Hip injuries are common among those who play soccer, basketball, and football.
- Back injuries can be caused by bad posture, being overweight, or inadequate core strength.
- Sciatica pain is caused by compression of the sciatic nerve (which runs down the back of each leg) due to a herniated disc in the lower back.
When a sports injury occurs in Lynnwood, it can interfere with your training and your ability to compete. But it doesn’t mean you should have your hopes dashed for the rest of the season. Look for a professional chiropractor for sports injuries Lynnwood who can help you heal quickly and return to action. You might be wary of a chiropractor for sports injuries Lynnwood or afraid that your injury will take a long time to heal. We’re here to tell you that our sports therapy care can help both of those problems. Depending on your injury, you may not need to avoid your usual activities; if you do, many of our patients tell us that they’re able to return more quickly than they would have without treatment. We welcome the opportunity to address any concerns that you may have and give you the best care possible, so reach out and contact us today at (425) 670-2600 or visit our website at www.backtoaction.com for more information.