Despite the immense benefits it has afforded millions of people around the world, there are still many misconceptions about chiropractors. They receive many visitors due to physical pain, improper posture, the desire to avoid damage, or for the purpose of pain alleviation. This is generally because the chiropractor can employ a variety of treatments. Our ultimate goal is to help you to teach others about the other benefits of chiropractic adjustments. Finding the best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace can be a big payoff for getting your aches and pains treated naturally.
The good news is that you don’t have to be in pain to benefit from chiropractic care. There are many short-term and long-term benefits it could offer. Chiropractic treatment’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare also leads to better overall health. The best rated chiropractor can help you achieve your overall wellness.
What are the Unexpected Benefits of a Best Chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace Care Program?
1. Improves Joint Mobility– Your joints, connective tissue, and ligaments alter and degenerate regardless of whether you are in pain. Manipulating your body to maintain and even improve your range of motion is part of the best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace’s strategy for overall health. Often search for as a neck pain clinic, doctors with a chiropractic degree specialize all things joint, muscle and nerve related. Not can chiropractors like Dr. Dreessen help reduce pain, but also restore range of motion lost using their team of massage therapy, and deep tissue massage.
An effective method of improving joint mobility is a hallmark of chiropractic care, and it may help to prevent joint and cartilage degradation in later life. In addition to helping to relieve tight muscles, chiropractic treatments can also aid to strengthen weaker muscles.
Like all other types of adjustments, chiropractic adjustments are capable of reducing the stiffness that holds you back. Restoring your spine’s alignment helps boost circulation, alleviate discomfort, and loosen muscles, ultimately helping to restore mobility. Getting back to your original state can take time, but it is worthwhile. Contact the best chiropractor serving Mountlake Terrace for your chiropractic needs. They will check and see if your health insurance covers chiropractic care, and other insurances for a chiropractor serving Mountlake Terrace.
2. Improves Immune Function– In addition to preventing illness, an optimal immune system guards against viral and bacterial infections. The immune system responds quickly to viruses because your nervous system governs cellular activity but even the tiniest imbalance can interrupt the process, which sets off a chain reaction in the immune system that fights against viruses. Your nerve function is improved by chiropractic care, which ensures your cells are working as they should.
Chiropractic treatment focuses on restoring normal function to the nerve system so that you can carry out day-to-day activities. The nervous system governs every aspect of your bodily processes. When it comes to areas of inflammation, increasing or decreasing the tension on a specific location relieves stress on the neurological system, allowing the nervous system to better communicate with the rest of the body. When your nervous system functions well, your whole body functions well
3. Great Sleep– According to National Sleep Foundation, people in the study noticed an instant improvement in their sleep following chiropractic adjustments. Regular chiropractic care can benefit those who suffer from sleep disorders because it helps relieve muscle tension that causes restlessness, such as neck pain and headaches. Finding and using the best chiropractor in your area can evaluate a patient’s condition, and also offer recommendations on various posture stretches and exercises, better sleeping positions, supportive mattresses, and ergonomic pillows to assist the patient to sleep better.
4. Improves Digestion– Chiropractic treatment directly relates to proper nervous system functioning. Spinal cord tissue makes up the spinal cord – a critical component of the nervous system and a crucial trans-symbolic messenger-shuttler. If there are subluxations or misalignments in the spine, this will slow down the nervous system’s ability to convey messages. The vagus nerve, which begins near the atlas bone in the brain stem, serves as the main link between the digestive organs and the brain. Nervous systems surrounding the sacrum are key in the rate of digestion, as are sympathetic nerves in the thoracic and lumbar areas. In the case of a subluxation, these nerves may not be able to receive the required input to adequately perform their functions, and they thus will be unable to instruct the body what to do.
Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, and even heartburn can be eased by chiropractic care. Because of chiropractic adjustments, the best chiropractor, Dr. Jerry Dreessen, the best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace, gets rid of the nerve blocks that restrict digestion, and you will feel better as a result.
5. Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind- According to the American Psychiatric Association, 18% of the population in the United States is affected by anxiety, and this proportion is on the rise. In the 2016 BRFSS, the prevalence of self-reported poor mental health among Washington State adults was 12%. People who are worried and fearful, as well as others who are anxious and physically weak, are all opting for medication as a way to calm their nerves. This might not be the greatest solution, though. When people take anti-anxiety medication, it takes the edge off their anxiety symptoms for a time, but problems soon return as the medication wears off, or when people develop a dependency on the medication. As a result, they have to take the medication for long periods of time to prevent future episodes of anxiety. Anti-anxiety medication is no different than prescription medication in that prescription medication has a potential of serious side effects. Thankfully, it’s been proven that chiropractic care the best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace is a natural and risk-free way to control anxiety.
6. Improves Posture– If a visible physical imbalance, such as a prominent right shoulder occurs, it can negatively affect the nerve system and spine over time. Poor posture, such as forward head translation or slouching, can be corrected by a Mountlake Terrace chiropractor.
7. Lowers Blood Pressure- Based on a study published in the Human Journal of Hypertension, adjusting a patient’s spine using specific chiropractic adjusting techniques can be as effective as taking a prescription medicine for high blood pressure. Your Mountlake Terrace chiropractor can help you decide if chiropractic can help, but you should always consult with the doctor that wrote the prescription as to whether or not you should continue to take it.
Additionally, this study demonstrated that the correction would remain in place for six months after it was applied. For high blood pressure drugs, side effects can include fatigue, nausea, dizziness, anxiety and shedding excess pounds. Your Mountlake Terrace chiropractic sports physician can help you discover other ways to maintain health without medication.
If a different approach might accomplish the same result, but in a more natural way, it might be worth investigating. Chiropractic neurologists will use their knowledge of the human body to help you detect the cause of your problem and look at all the possible treatment types. Changes in medication, based on evidence, have been demonstrated to assist those with low blood pressure. There is a rise in the number of people looking for a more natural way outside of prescription medication to help with their high blood pressure issues, as well as finding a chiropractor serving Mountlake Terrace. Not only with the neuroscience skills of chiropractors, but with natural substances, like nitric oxide – which helps lower blood pressure. In a chiropractic office, a chiropractor serving Mountlake Terrace often tests for Nitric Oxide (NO) deficiency with saliva test strips to see if high blood pressure can be treated with supplements, as well as upper back and lower neck adjustments – all part of best chiropractic services. An example of a saliva test strip, and nitric oxide tablets can be found here Nitric Oxide Amazon Link
8. Improve Athletic Performance- A reduction in inflammation, pain, and other related ailments will assist the person in their efforts to become physically fit. The dependence of athletes on their bodies is especially apparent for those who perform their jobs based on physical stamina. Reducing pain and stiffness after workouts helps athletes reach their goals faster, and without delays due to untreated injuries. Mountlake Terrace chiropractic sports doctors are trained in joint manipulation of the extremities, as well as rehabilitation and core strengthening to keep athletes in the top of their categories. The best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace, Dr. Jerry Dreessen, is also a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, and has helped many athletes heal quicker and stronger through various sports injuries.<br> </p><p> More and more professional sportsmen and sports teams are consulting chiropractors. In sports and activities, discomfort and stress can be reduced by making adjustments. The benefits of alignments by the top rated chiropractor for overall performance can also lower inflammation and bolster the immune system, helping athletes perform better.
9. Better Asthma Control– Are you always reaching for your rescue inhaler, or do you just use it when you need to? In some people with asthma, visiting the chiropractor has reportedly alleviated their symptoms. If your vertebrae are misaligned, nerve impulses crucial for lung function are interrupted, and realigning your vertebrae will restore this.
10. Increase Energy– Adjustments performed by a chiropractor serving Mountlake Terrace can help you to get back to where you were in your youth. By placing chiropractic at the forefront of noninvasive, natural healing, it represents a level of innovation unmatched by any other medical practice. A primary healthcare doctor with a chiropractic degree can unleash a whole new era of self-care and well-being. Even if the weariness you’re experiencing is due to an issue with your adrenal gland, seeing a chiropractor is a great additional therapeutic strategy in conjunction with your treatment.
By enhancing spinal and joint function, our licensed chiropractor, Dr. Jerry Dreessen support overall wellbeing and encourage a more active and healthy lifestyle. While a regular chiropractic care regimen can provide numerous preventative health advantages, it is especially important for maintaining overall health and balance by maintaining the spine, muscles, and nerves in optimal functioning. Regular chiropractic care is beneficial for both children and elders. Choosing chiropractic care for the health of you and your family has never been easier because of our convenient locations, extended hours, no appointments policy, and cheap wellness plans.
Looking for Chiropractic Walk-ins in Mountlake Terrace area? At Back to Action Chiropractor Center, our chiropractor, Dr. Jerry Dreessen is compassionate and experienced, and he will work to create an individualized plan that meets your needs. We believe that mental health is just as important as physical and that you deserve to feel your best. Reach out today at (425) 670-2600 to schedule a consultation and take your first step towards healing. Visit our website at www.backtoaction.com or visit our clinic at Back To Action Chiropractic Center 6603 220th Street SW Suite 100 Mountlake Terrace, Washington 98043. Now you are on the right track to finding the best chiropractor in Mountlake Terrace.
GMB Link: https://goo.gl/maps/UyTGWC64t8ULVbpE7